On Thursday, May 13th the delicious and generous Crispy Edge (4168 Juniata) is donating back 20% of Takeout, Delivery & Pick up orders to support a great cause -- St. Louis Language Immersion School!
On behalf of St. Louis Language Immersion School you’re invited to join us and eat out, not only in support of the organization, but to show one of your St Louis restaurants some love too!
We ask that you RSVP here: www.groupraise.com/events/183661 (even if you’re not completely sure) so Crispy Edge knows roughly how many orders to expect & so you have access to all the event details.
We hope you can make it, and please feel free to forward this invitation to your friends and family. Thanks in advance for your support!
Dates May 13th & 14th
How to Participate
- Purchasing from Crispy Edge Directly
- Put a note in your order "SLLIS" or "STL Language Immersion School".
- Orders can be placed via phone and paid by Credit/Debit Card during business hours However, online ordering is encouraged.
- Place orders directly through our online store either during our business hours 430-8pm or pre-order 24/7 (ordering through a third-party delivery service will not count towards the fundraiser i.e., GrubHub, UberEats, etc.) Here is the link to order and our menu. https://crispy-edge.square.site
- Purchasing Crispy Edge Frozen Potstickers in Grocery Stores
- Find us at variety of grocery stores: Local Harvest, Gustine Market, Straubs, Schnucks, Dierbergs, & Field's Food.
- Purchase and email a photo of your receipt with subject line "SLLIS or STL Language Immersion School" to email@example.com. Please make sure the receipt clearly shows Crispy Edge Potstickers being purchased and the date of the receipt.
- Purchase must be made on May 13th or May 14th to count towards fundraiser.