We are a non-profit organization founded in 2007 to develop and operate a network of charter schools in St. Louis, Missouri. SLLIS operates two language immersion campuses and has dual language programs in Chinese, French and Spanish.
SLLIS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation to apply.
Job Opening: Enrollment Specialist
Qualifications/Experience (See full job description on application site)
- Strong organization, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Familiarity with PowerSchool or a comparable Student Information System
- High School diploma or GED equivalent (an equivalent combination of skills, education, and experience may be considered).
- Proficient experience using Mac and PC hardware
Records, Reports, and Correspondence:
- Maintain physical and computerized records including student cumulative folders, progress reports, class rosters, schedule changes, and grade books.
- Report all student information to DESE as required
- Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools, setting up cumulative folder, and entering student data into appropriate databases.
- Coordinate the grading process, including processing of scan sheets, verification, and correction of grades, and printing and distribution of report cards.
- Process and transmit requests for student information, including student transcripts.
- Respond to the enrollment, withdrawals, and transfer of students and process applicable records.
- Respond to administration with the preparation of reports and student data information.
- Responsible for Core Data/MOSIS Data cycle submissions throughout the year.
Work Skills and Physical Demands
- Excellent technology skills are required. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the following software – Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to learn new software programs.
- Possess outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and access supports as needed.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possess mathematical and analytical skills appropriate for budget management and the position.
- Ability to work with others in a positive manner.
Benefits:Competitive salary along with health, dental, and vision benefits
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.moreap.net
Linda H. Holliday, Talent Director – email@example.com
We are always looking for qualified substitute teachers at the St. Louis Language Immersion School.