Click here to access the 2018-2019 online enrollment application.
2019-2020 is still open, but seats are limited. CLICK HERE to enroll now!
Tours for the 2019-2020 Enrollment Season are underway. You can click here to sign up for a tour now.
how do i eNROLL my student?
There are three steps to completing a SLLIS enrollment:
- Complete the 2019-2020 Online Enrollment Application.
- You can also download it here: 2019-2020 Enrollment Application.
- Submit the completed application and requested documentation to:
4011 Papin St.
St Louis, MO 63110
- If you have questions, please call 314-533-0975 Ext. 2904 or email Jennifer.email@example.com.
- SLLIS will contact you regarding the progress of your application.
The following documents are required to be offered a seat. Enrollment is on a rolling basis until sections are filled.
- Birth certificate
- Most recent immunization records
- Two proofs of residence. This can include lease agreement or mortgage document, utility bill (current to the last 30 days), Social Services Document or Bank Statement. (Please contact us if you’re moving to St. Louis from out of state).
the SLLis enrollment process
SLLIS accepts applications for kindergarten and first grade for the upcoming school year beginning October 1 of each year.
Completed applications will be processed and approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
A child must be five years old by October 1 of the incoming school year to enter kindergarten. Enrollment priority is given to siblings of students who already attend the school and the children of school employees. All students must apply to be considered for enrollment.
Any St. Louis City resident is eligible to enroll at SLLIS.
New applicants to SLLIS elementary schools are welcome in grades second through fifth if they have attended a school in the last calendar year in which 50 percent or more of instruction is conducted in the target language of the school of application. Students who do not meet this standard are not eligible to apply.
Those enrolling in kindergarten and first grade select to attend The Chinese Program, The French Program or The Spanish Program. When applying, families rank each program in order of preference.
Paper applications are available at the front desk at each school and may be picked up at your convenience.
Read our enrollment policy.