We are a non-profit organization founded in 2007 to develop and operate a network of charter schools in St. Louis, Mo. SLLIS operates two language immersion campuses that are in the Primary Years Programme of the International Baccalaureate in Chinese, French and Spanish.
SLLIS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation to apply.
Follow these steps:
- Under Search for Jobs click on Participating Districts
- Scroll down to St. Louis Language Immersion School and click on our school
- Click on View Postings from SLLIS
We are in search of talented individuals to fill the following full-time job openings:
- Bilingual Teacher (Spanish)
- BJC Educational Support Counselor
- English Language Learners (ELL) Teacher
- Operations Assistant
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Elementary teacher (no Spanish necessary)
We are always looking for qualified substitute teachers at the St. Louis Language Immersion School.