There are many ways for you to stay in touch with SLLIS! Make sure to:
- Check our website for Live Feed updates and important upcoming dates.
- Read hard copy communication sent home in your student's backpack each night.
- Check your email for newsletters and updates from SLLIS.
- Check the "Documents" section of our website. We will upload all-SLLIS communications here once they're sent in hard copy and via email.
- If your contact information (especially your email address or phone number) changes, please send us the updated information.
- Download our SLLIS App for your Android or iPhone. Just search "SLLIS" in your app store. You can set the app to send you push notifications to stay in touch.
Parents have many opportunities for further communication with teachers and the school throughout the year, including Meet the Teacher Day and Parent Teacher Conferences.
If you have difficulty reaching a teacher, or have concerns or questions about a teacher, please contact the Principal.